Vegetable Stock Powder
Ενεργός χρόνος: 10 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 3h 40min Μερίδες: 1 jar Κατηγορία: easy
- 200 gr. onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g carrots, in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g celery, in pieces (3 cm)
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 3-4 dried porcini mushrooms, in pieces
- 120 g salt
- baking tray
- baking paper
- airtight jar
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place onions, garlic, carros, celery, parsley, rosemary, thyme and dried porcini into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8.
- Add salt and mix 5 δευτερόλεπτα/ταχύτητα 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Cook without measuring cup 90 min/100°C/speed 2. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Cook a further 30 min/100°C/speed 2. Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to baking sheet and distribute evenly. Bake in the preheated oven (150°C) for 90 min. Check if the mixture is completely dry, if not, prolong the baking by 10-15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Break up mixture into pieces and place into mixing bowl and grind 20 sec/speed 8. Transfer to an airtight jar and use at your convenience.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable stock powder to 500 g water.