Ενεργός χρόνος: 15 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 25 minutes Μερίδες: 4-6 portions Κατηγορία: easy
- 15 gr. dried porcini mushrooms
- 70 gr. Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3cm)
- 5 gr. fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion (100 gr.), cut in half
- 20 gr. extra virgin olive oil
- 150 gr. button mushrooms
- 400 gr. risotto rice
- 1000 gr. water
- 1 heaped tbsp. Stock paste, homemade
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 50 gr. butter
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in a cup of warm water for 15 minutes.
- Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place parsley into the bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place garlic, onion and extra virgin olive oil and chop 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, add the button mushrooms and sauté 5 minutes /120ºC /reverse speed /soft speed without measuring cup.
- Add risotto rice and sauté 2 minutes/120 ºC/reverse /speed 1 without measuring cup.
- Add soaked porcini mushrooms (including soaking liquid), 1000gr. water, stock paste, salt, scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice and cook 12 minutes/100ºC /reverse speed/speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid to help prevent splashing. Allow risotto to rest in mixing bowl for 2 minutes, then transfer into a serving bowl. Using spatula, combine with butter, grated Parmesan cheese and parsley and serve immediately.