1. Place Varoma dish onto mixing bowl lid, weigh spinach into it and set aside.
2. Place dried chickpeas into mixing bowl and grind 30 sec/speed 9.
3. Add 400 g water and mix 15 sec/speed 4. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula.
4. Add remaining 400 g water, salt, onions, olive oil, carrots, garlic clove, turnips and black pepper. Place Varoma into position and cook 30 min/Varoma/speed 1. Set Varoma aside.
5. Insert measuring cup and blend 1 min 30 sec/speed 4-8, increasing speed gradually. Add spinach, combine with spatula and serve immediately.
• If you prefer to cook spinach only briefly, add it to the Varoma in the last 5-10 minutes of cooking in step 4.
• Replace fresh spinach with approx. 150 g frozen spinach. Let it defrost, then squeeze water out with your hands. Add it to the Varoma in the last 5-10 minutes of cooking
in step 4.