Sundried tomato, feta and olive bread
Ενεργός χρόνος: 10 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 2h 10 min Μερίδες: 16 slices Κατηγορία: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil for greasing the bowl
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 90 g milk
- 90 g water
- 10 g fresh yeast or 1 tsp dried yeast (4 g)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 350 g bread flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 g feta cheese, in pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g sliced Kalamata olives, in brine, drained
- baking tray
- baking paper
- kitchen towel
- wire rack
- Cover the baking tray with baking paper and set aside. Grease bowl with olive oil and set aside.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and oregano in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Add milk, water, yeast and sugar and heat 2 min/37°C/speed 2.
- Add flour and salt and knead 2 min/dough mode.
- Add feta cheese and olives and knead 1 min/dough mode. Transfer dough to greased bowl, cover with kitchen towel and leave to rise for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Tip risen dough out onto a well-floured surface. Shape dough into a round loaf and place on prepared tray and leave to rise for 20 min. Using a sharp knife, score top of dough and bake for 45 min (180°C) or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool before slicing and serving.