Ενεργός χρόνος: 15 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 1 h & 10 minutes Μερίδες: 10 portions Κατηγορία: 5 medium
- 200 g water
- 50 g milk
- 1 cube of fresh yeast (25 g)
- 50 g butter
- 2 tbl. sugar
- 2 eggs (1 for dough & 1 for spread)
- 500 g flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- sesame seeds, poppy seed, sunflower seed, blackcurrant e.t.c.
- Place water, milk, yeast, butter, sugar and one egg into the mixing bowl and mix 2 minutes / 37 ° C / speed 2.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Add flour and salt into the mixing bowl and knead 2 minutes / dough mode. Transfer into prepared loaf tin, cover it with a clean towel and let it until double in size (about 30 minutes).
- Divide dough carefully into 10 peaces, with gentle movements, and form each into a ball. Place the buns on a baking tray that you have previously covered with cling film. Cover the baking tray with one more cling film and a thin towel and let rise in a warm place (approx. 20 minutes).
- Carefully bruch buns with the egg and sprinkle them with sesame or any other seeds you want. Bake the buns for 20 minutes or until they get a golden color.