Vanilla and cherries ice cream
Ενεργός χρόνος: 10 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 8 hours & 20 minutes Μερίδες: 10 portions Κατηγορία: easy
- 200 gr cherries, pitted
- ½ tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 600 gr cream, 35 % fat
- 400 gr sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or 1 tsp vanilla essence
freezable containers (plastic, silicone)
- Place cherries, corn flour and sugar into bowl and sauté 5 min/120 ºC/speed 1. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool. Wash and dry bowl.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 3 min/speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl using spatula.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla sugar and mix 15 sec/speed 2.5. Remove butterfly whisk.
- Empty cream mixture into container and very gently swirl in the prepared cherries. Cover with cling wrap and place into freezable container. Freeze for minimum 8 hours. Remove ice cream from freezer and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
- In order to whip the cream, the bowl needs to be very clean and the cream chilled.