Ενεργός χρόνος: 10 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 1 hour Μερίδες: 4 portions Κατηγορία: medium
- 100 gr. leek, cut into 3 pieces
- 80 gr. onions, cut into halves
- 3 stems celery, cut into pieces
- 200 gr. carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 700 gr. chicken drumsticks, skinless
- 1 stock cube vegetable, or 1 tbsp stock paste, homemade
- 1 bay leaf
- 900 gr. water
- 100 gr. pasta for soup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 25 gr. lemon juice
- Place leek, onion, celery, carrots, garlic, chicken, stock, bay leaf and water into mixing bowl, being careful not to exceed the 2 liter mark. Cook 45 min/90ºC /soft speed.
- Carefully remove the bay leaf and the hot chicken drumsticks bone and cut the chicken into pieces. With the remaining ingredients in the mixing bowl, blend 30 sec/speed 4-8, increasing speed gradually. Remove a cup from the soup and set aside.
- Put the pasta into the simmering basket. Place the simmering basket into the bowl with the soup, add salt and cook for the time indicated on packet/90ºC/speed 2. At the meantime, in a small bowl whisk the egg and the lemon juice and slowly add the reserved cup of soup.
- Once the pasta is cooked, take the simmering basket out and put it aside. Pour the egg-lemon sauce into the mixing bowl and heat 2 min/70 ºC/speed 3.
- Add the pasta and the pieces of chicken into the mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/reverse/speed 3. Serve hot.