Shrimps with penne and vodka
Ενεργός χρόνος: 15 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 50 minutes Μερίδες: 6 portions Κατηγορία: easy
- 120 gr. onion, cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only & extra for garnish
- ¼ tsp. dried pepper flakes
- 20 gr. olive oil
- 80 gr. vodka
- 800 gr. crashed tomatoes, canned
- 450 gr. water
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 280 gr. penne pasta
- 700 gr. medium peeled shrimp
- 100 gr. heavy whipping cream
- Place onion, garlic, basil, pepper flakes and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Cook without measuring cup cook 4 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add vodka and without measuring cup cook 3 min/120°C /speed 1.
- Add tomatoes, water, balsamic vinegar and salt. Set Varoma dish (without lid) instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid and cook 15 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Remove Varoma dish. Add pasta through hole in mixing bowl lid. Set Varoma into position, weigh in shrimp, secure Varoma lid and cook for time indicated on pasta package/Varoma/reverse speed/speed 1.
- Remove Varoma and set aside. Add whipping cream to mixing bowl and with aid of spatula mix 2 min/90°C /reverse speed/speed 0.5.
- Transfer pasta and shrimp to a serving bowl, toss to combine and sprinkle with some fresh basil leaves. Serve immediately.