Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
Συνολικός χρόνος: 40 minutes Μερίδες: 4 4 portions Κατηγορία: easy
- 1.200 g water
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 20 g olive oil
- 250 g Basmati rice
- 4 salmon fillets (125 g each)
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 onion (60 g), cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g butter
- 400 g cream
- 2 tsp. vegetable stock paste
- 1 ½ tbl. tomato paste
- 2-3 sprigs dill, without the stalks
- 1 tsp. corn flour
- Put water, salt and olive oil into the mixing bowl.
- Place rice into the simmering basket and rinse well under clean running water. Place simmering basket onto mixing bowl.
- Salt the salmon fillets, place them onto Varoma tray and place Varoma into position. Steam for 17-19 minutes / Varoma / speed 1.
- Remove Varoma and remove simmering basket with spatula. Set salmon fillets and rice aside and keep them warm. Empty the mixing bowl and clean and dry thoroughly.
- Put onion and garlic into the mixing bowl and grade 5 seconds / speed 5. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Place butter and cook for 2 minutes / 120 ° C / speed 1.
- Add cream, vegetable stock paste, tomato paste, dill and corn flour and cook for 5 minutes / 98 ° C / speed 1,5. Serve salmon with the sauce and rice.