Light pasta with pea pesto & crispy prosciutto
Ενεργός χρόνος: 10 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 45 minutes Μερίδες: 4 portions Κατηγορία: easy
- 50 g prosciutto, slices
- 20 g slivered almonds
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt
- 15 g fresh basil, leaves only
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g peas, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 1200 g water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 320 g whole wheat spaghetti
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper, adjust to taste
- baking dish
- baking paper
- serving bowl
- Preheat oven to 150oC . Cover baking dish with baking paper and place prosciutto slices, one next to the other.
- Bake in preheated oven (150oC) for 20 minutes. Transfer crispy prosciutto to a place and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place almonds in mixing bowl and brown 5 min/Varoma/reverse speed/soft speed.
- Add garlic, salt, fresh basil, 30 g parmesan, zest and lemon juice and blend 5 sec/speed 8.
- Add olive oil and peas and further blend 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer pea pesto to serving bowl and set aside.
- Place water and vegetable stock paste in mixing bowl and heat 12 min/100oC/speed 1.
- Add spaghetti through hole in mixing bowl lid and without measuring cup cook for time indicated on package/100oC/reverse speed/speed 1.
- Drain spaghetti through Varoma dish, reserving 100 g of cooking liquid. Transfer spaghetti to serving bowl and mix thoroughly with pea pesto. Thin out the sauce, if necessary, with the reserved cooking liquid. Crash the reserved crispy prosciutto with your hands into small pieces and scatter over the pasta along with the remaining 20 g parmesan and freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.