Chicken burger with yogurt sauce
Ενεργός χρόνος: 15 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 1h 20 min Μερίδες: 8 portions Κατηγορία: easy
- 100 g gruyere cheese, in pieces
- 600 g chicken, thigh fillet, in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g onions, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g olive oil plus extra for forming burger patties
- 1 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g oat flakes
- 1 egg
- 150 g Greek yogurt, 10% fat
- 20 g mustard with honey
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- baking paper
- baking tray
- cling film
- Cover baking tray with baking paper.
- Place gruyere cheese in mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 7. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Place chicken pieces in mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Transfer to bowl with gruyere cheese and set aside. Wash bowl.
- Place onions, garlic and olive oil in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sided of mixing bowl using spatula.
- Sauté, without measuring cup, 5 min/120oC/speed 1.
- Add reserved chopped chicken and cheese, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, oat flakes and egg and mix 20 sec/speed 4. Grease your hands with some olive oil and divide the mixture into 8 burger patties, place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Wash and dry bowl.
7. Meanwhile, place yogurt, mustard with honey, chives and salt in mixing bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 4. Transfer to bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate until needed.
8. Place burgers on prepared baking tray. Bake (220oC) burgers for 15 minutes. Turn them and bake them for another 5 minutes. Serve topped with yogurt sauce in a brioche bun.