Peanut and chocolate brittle
Ενεργός χρόνος: 10 minutes Συνολικός χρόνος: 1 h 30 min Μερίδες: 900 gr Κατηγορία: easy
- 220 g peanuts, roasted and salted
- 120 almonds, sliced
- 120 g butter
- 240 g raw sugar
- 60 g corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 70 g milk
- 200 g dark chocolate, in pieces
baking dish (approx. 20 cm x 30 cm)
- Preheat oven to 190oC. Cover the baking dish with baking paper and set aside.
- Place 200 g peanuts, 100 g almonds, butter, brown sugar, corn flour, vanilla sugar and milk in mixing bowl and cook 20 min/100oC/speed 1, or until caramel sets. Transfer mixture evenly to prepared baking dish. Wash and dry mixing bowl.
- Bake in preheated oven (190oC) for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Place in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.
- Place chocolate in mixing bowl and melt 5 min/50oC /speed 1. Cover brittle with melted chocolate, sprinkle with remaining 20 g almonds and 20 g peanuts and place in fridge for 15 minutes to set. Cut in pieces and serve or transfer to an airtight container.